Monday, August 3, 2009

Written by me

I have always been a lover of writing, and I have been working on mutilple stories for years. Well, my creativity reached a weird stage today while watching a preview for let alone ANOTHER Halloween movie, due out this month....

**Enter my thoughts** Okay, they keep making these scary movies and I am getting sick of them. Why can't they think of something else to make movies about? It's like when they kept making "teen" movies a few years back, and it started getting old, so they made spoof movies about them....like: Not Another Teen Movie, Scary Movie, and so on. Then the franchise of spoof movies came into play. Soooo, here is my horror movie spoof title: Freddy and Jason Saw what we did on Halloween. No idea what it would be about, but pretty creative title, huh? LOL...Sorry, this is what happens when I am tired and bored.

Back to reality....anyways, I am currently working on mine and Nathan's stories:

~"Realms" by Kimberly
~"Parabellum" by Nathan

Hopefully they get published one day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails