Friday, March 4, 2011

Teething and Crawling

On Tuesday, I noticed that Isabelle's bottom gums were very swollen, so I put my finger in her mouth and rubbed it along the gumline...and sure enough, there was something hard there. Well, the next night when I was changing her I took a look in her mouth and saw a little white thing right below the gumlime. So, Isabelle should have a tiny little tooth any day now.

Hopefully that tooth comes in soon because my munchkin has been in a lot of pain lately and she isn't sleeping very well at night these days.

Now, on to good news! Isabelle is very close to figuring out how to crawl. She can now do the commando crawl very well and last night she finally learned how to use to knees when moving; she just hasn't figured out how to get up on her hands and knees at the same time and move. So, crawling may also be something that happens within the next few days and maybe a week or two, but it's definitely coming though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails