Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm going to be a bridesmaid...

My friend, Stephanie, is getting married on Saturday, April 24, 2009 and I am going to be a bridemaid. I haven't bought mine or Nathan's plane ticket, yet, but I did buy my dress and shoes from David's Bridal over the weekend.




Here is the dress that I will be wearing...the same style and color.



And, here are the shoes...she wants us all the wear flats because she is only about 4'11" and she doesn't want her bridesmaids and Maid of Honor towering over her; which I can totally understand. These shoes will also be this color.


I plan on buying the plane tickets sometime in the next couple of weeks. I need to wait until I figure out how long it will take before my name change goes through.
I am hoping that I can save enough money to also go to Disneyland while we are out there, but I will have to wait and see.








3 comments:

Dena said...

I used to work at David's Bridal a few years ago and we never had anything that cute when I was working there! That actually COULD be one of those dresses you can wear again (maybe)! ;)

Kira said...

Thats a really cute dress! How fun!

I'll have to meet up with you when you come back out this way again =)

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog a bit ago, I miss having you around too!

Anonymous said...

You were the best bridesmaid anyone could ask for!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails