Friday, November 7, 2008

4 more weeks!!

Only four more weeks until I get married! I am getting more and more anxious by the day. Granted, I haven't lost nearly as much weight as I wanted, but I am still hopeful that I will look nice in my dress.

Everything is pretty much done. I just need to buy my sister's bouquet and the wine for the toast. Oh, and I need to pick up Nathan's suit jacket next week once it is done, but other than that, I am ready to walk down the aisle. Okay, not quite...I still need to have my mom do something to my dress, get a manicure and pedicure, and find someone to do my make-up, but I will have a few more weeks, plus, most of that stuff has to wait until it gets closer to the date.

Well, it seems like I have been waiting forever for this day, so I am glad that it is only four weeks away! :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails