Friday, September 26, 2008

Cinderella! Cinderella!

Last time I checked my job title was Receptionist/Legal Assistant; nowhere did it say that I was the office maid. I feel like I was hired to clean up after everyone. Not only do I HAVE to clean the coffee pot, coffee area, straighten up the restrooms, and keep all other areas clean...I now have to clean the freakin' dishes BEFORE I put them in the dishwasher. How stupid is that? Then, this morning when I came in to work, I went to put the dishes away and there were more dirty dishes in the sink. I had just cleaned the kitchen and made sure that all the dishes were in the dishwasher last night. COME ON PEOPLE!! Clean up after yourself!

Sorry, there is my little rant about the messing people I work with...and most of them are attorneys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Put up a sign that says "Does your mama work here? Didn't think so. Clean up after yourself!"

Or something like that.

Also, be careful what you blog about...you never know who's reading it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails