Monday, September 29, 2008

Ouch!!

Well, here is the aftermath of my fall....

You can kind of see the bruise on my nose in this picture, but you can really see the bump that is still on the top. Oh, and the dark spot under my eye is NOT a bruise, it is just a shadow.

My knees hurt the worst...I can hardly walk.


Not only is my chin bruised at the bottom, but it is also rug burned and the inner lower part of my lip is busted open.

I am doing better, just healing now. This will teach me never to crawl over a baby gate to get down the stairs....well, to be perfectly honest with you, being a klutz runs in my family, so one way or another I always end up hurting myself...this was just the worst by far.










4 comments:

Kira said...

OWIE girl! that looks painful! get better soon!

Double BB said...

Yikes!! That looks really painful, glad to hear you OK! cousin jackie

Just Me. said...

My poor baby. If I was there I would kiss it to make it feel better. If you want I can send you some of my miracle cream if you still are sore. Love you.

Denise P said...

I've bruised my self up, but never as good as that. The only time I came close was going head over heels on a bike... owie!

PS this is Mrs. ElderP on the LP boards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails