Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding Nightmares!

It's not as bad as it sounds, but, yes, I am having wedding day nightmares. No, they're not about the idea of getting married or that I think I am making a mistake...they are small things that I worry about. Take a look at what I have been having nightmares about:

~My wedding dress is wrinkled before I walk down the aisle.
~The decorations fall off the wall, look bad, or that I don't have enough.
~My cake isn't assembled correctly or looks ugly.
~My hair looks like crap.
~The road to the venue is closed, due to snow.
~We can't take pictures outside because there is a snow storm.
~The food tastes nasty.
~I forget something very important, like: the rings, marriage license (oh crap, I need to go get that soon!!), etc.
~My professional pictures come out blurry.
~The DJ loses the CD I made.
~I trip when walking down the aisle.
~The colors on the flowergirls, Maid of Honor, and Best Man don't match.
~My make-up is all messed up or my face breaks out.
~My dress gets dirty on the way to the venue.

I have more little things that I am worrying about, but those are what I think about the most. I am looking forward to getting married and having this wedding in 5 weeks, but I will breathe easier once it is over and everything goes smoothly...hopefully!

2 comments:

NJewel said...

For someone that has had her wedding planned for as long as you have, you sure are worried. It will be fine. Just remember, other than forgetting the liscense, everything else can go wrong and you still will have an amazing wedding. Look at each one seperately. Alone, they are not that big a deal. Together(all of them) it would be funny and you can relax and enjoy the fact that you will have stories to out live your grandchildren. Enjoy!

Just Me. said...

I so agree, the zipper on my wedding dress broke and my mom had to pin it together. Everything will be fine. Just keep a list (which I am sure you already have) and check things off as you go. Something will go wrong, but hopefully it is something small. And if it isn't then you will have me and your grandma there to make it right.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails