Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First snowfall

Well, I woke up this morning to the ground covered in snow. I knew that it was supposed to snow, but it's still exciting to actually see the beautiful white snow covering the ground and trees. However, it was freezing this morning!! I had to stand outside for about 10 minutes in the freezing wind and with snow covering my shoes because I had to figure out how to get the frozen water and snow off of my car windows, so I could see where I was going. I have this pathetic window scrapper that didn't do much and the de-icer washer fluid that I put in my car wasn't working. I finally got enough off to see what I was doing while I drove to work.

I love this wintery weather, but I definitely need to invest in warmer clothes and a much better window scrapper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails