Monday, October 6, 2008

It's official!!

My mom sent me the itineraries for my grandparents, my sister, and two nieces....so, it's official, they are coming in December to mine and Nathan's wedding!! YAY!!! I am so excited.

Jaime will be my Maid of Honor and my nieces will be my flower girl and ring bearer. I am not sure which niece will be the flower girl and ring bearer, but I will have to figure that out soon. The ring bearer is not the typical ring bearer; she will be holding a blue snowflake basket, with a white pillow stuffed inside, and attached to the pillow is a small silver Cinderella carriage, and the rings will be placed in the carriage. I think I will have my older niece be the ring bearer because it is a more important job and the rings are very important. I just hope she is not disappointed that she is not the flower girl.

I have also picked out my make-up and hairstyle...Jaime, my sister, has also picked her hairstyle from a few pictures that I sent her. It is a nice style...she will look gor-ga-mis!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails