Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Officially Halloween-time!!

Okay, now that it's officially October, we can all start planning for Halloween. I don't have any current plans, but that might change. I am excited that the holiday seasons have finally started. Now, when I go into Walmart, Walgreens, and all those other stores, I can look at the Halloween stuff and have it finally feel like it is Halloween. Plus, the weather here in Colorado is starting to change...which I love! The leaves on the trees are changing to those beautiful fall colors, the air is cool and crisp, and I am starting to drink hot tea to stay warm. Man, I love fall and I'm looking forward to winter in a few months. I can't wait until the first snowfall of the season.

3 comments:

Denise P said...

I love the halloween time too, 'cause it means summer is over and Christmas is around the corner!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous that you get a "fall"...

It's still near 100 here!!!!

Just Me. said...

I even got to decorate the house a little this year. Ken is really warming up to the idea of "the holidays".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails