Friday, October 3, 2008

Moving

Nathan and I talked last night and despite how upset my mom will be, we will be moving to Florida sometime next year; probably in May. Here is the plan, even though I am not too fond of moving to Florida, I will give it a chance, since I’ve never lived there or experienced that part of Florida that he wants to move to. So, I told Nathan that I will give Florida a chance for two years and if I still don’t like it and want to live there, then we will move somewhere else; he agreed. If Florida doesn’t work out, we move to a state that I want to try out…Montana. I would love the open space, mountains, four seasons, and country feel that Montana has.

Nathan and I are getting married and we plan on starting a family someday, so we need to learn to compromise; with that, I am giving in to what he really wants and trying something new. I will keep you all up-to-date on when we are deciding to move and where we will be living. Stay tuned…

P.S. Sorry momma, I know you wanted me to move closer and not further away...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Florida!!


A perfect excuse for me to take the girls ... visit Kimmy AND Mickey!!


It's good to extend out of your comfort zone, and a compromise is always a good thing.

Just Me. said...

Fine...I understand, you will be closer to your grandpa David and Sylvia. And like Jaime said it is an excuse to go see Mickey...I mean you and Nathan...lol. All I ask is for you to be happy, if you are not then we will have a problem, or should I say you both will have a problem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails