Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two months to go

There is only 2 months left before my wedding, and I really need to lose some weight. I want to lose 10lbs and tone up my back, arms, and tummy. I currently weigh 143 lbs and I want to look good in my wedding dress. Last time I tried it on, my back fat was really bothering me and I wasn't exactly the size I want to be. So, I am going to start snacking on more healthy snacks, make better food choices, and exercise more.

I know that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and I really enjoy eating all those yummy foods, but I will just have to eat more of the healthier stuff, like turkey and mashed potatoes, and make myself full, so I don't overindulge on the junk food.

So, wish me luck...and for those of you coming to my wedding, I hope when you see me in my dress, I look pretty and skinnier.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails